Your privacy is important to us at the GSH Group. In this way, we have developed this Privacy Statement (“Declaration”) which provides for how we collect, obtain, use and store the information and data that you entrust to us, as well as how we protect and treat such information.
The expressions “GSH GROUP”, “we” and “our” in this Privacy Statement refer to GESTOR DE SERVIÇOS EM HEMOTERAPIA GSH, which is the controller of your personal information. This means that the GSH Group will make the decisions regarding the purposes and the way in which your information will be treated.
TO WHOM THIS STATEMENT APPLIES
This Statement applies to users of the website https://grupogsh.com (“Site”). We would like to provide you with all the information you need to make your own decisions about your privacy, including how you can update, manage and delete this information and use our tools.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The term “personal information” or “personal data” in this Statement means any information that relates to you that allows us to identify you, either directly or when combined with other information we may hold.
We may obtain your personal information in the following cases:
- Through your interactions with us and our services, such as when you contact us, when you sign up or register for GSH Group campaigns, or request information through our service channels; and
PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In summary, we use your personal information for the purposes below:
- To perform a current contract to which you are a party, in order to manage our customer relationships, fulfill your requests and improve our services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as complying with applicable laws, regulations, resolutions, requests and requirements of public and governmental authorities, or courts or other dispute resolution forums;
- When you give us your consent, regarding the use of your personal data in situations that require your authorization; and
- For our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of third parties, such as setting up your account, customizing your experience with our services, carrying out sales campaigns and sending offers, for prevention and protection of our rights, among others.
If you would like more information about the purposes for which we use your information, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
SHARING OR TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
- Other GSH Group companies;
- Business partners, suppliers or service providers who provide us with goods or services in order to help us run our business and improve our services;
- To an acquiring party, service providers or third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation or completion of a transaction in which we are acquired or merged with another company, or sell, liquidate or transfer all or part of our assets; and
- Government authorities, regulatory agencies or other public authorities for whom we have responsibility.
Sharing will serve the purposes set out in this Statement, including hiring third-party service providers or subcontractors, who may act as processing agents for your personal information, including for the purposes of processing, hosting and storing data, to perform the contract in the manner more efficiently, or to comply with specific legal obligations to which we are subject.
In this process, we adopt appropriate measures to guarantee the security of personal information and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. Specific contractual clauses and other legally acceptable transfer mechanisms are in place and implemented in our procedures for protecting information. Please contact us if you would like more information regarding the safeguards adopted by the GSH Group.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be used and stored by us for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal, contractual and business purposes of the GSH Group, including the duration of your relationship with us and for the period necessary thereafter to take account of any legal, contractual or business obligations. ongoing (for example, for internal audit purposes, to meet regulatory requirements related to information retention, or to respond to requests from government authorities) and the time required to support any legal claims.
The GSH Group declares that it continuously implements and updates administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration thereof.
You have the right to obtain from the GSH Group, in relation to the data processed, at any time and upon request:
- Right of confirmation and access: obtain details of personal information used by us.
- Right of correction: correct, supplement or update your data.
- Right to anonymization, blocking or erasure: request that your data be restricted or erased, in cases where this request does not restrict our rights to keep the data as permitted by law.
- Right of portability: request the transfer of your personal information.
- Right to information about sharing: request information about the entities with which we share your data.
- Right to revoke your consent: manage your marketing preferences through the unsubscribe links in the communications you receive from us, as well as withdraw any consent given to us to handle your personal information.
Please be aware that not all of the above rights may apply in all cases. You can make any request you wish through our contact channel indicated at the end of this Declaration. We recommend that you always keep your access account well preserved, never informing third parties of your access credentials to the Site.
See below which categories of cookies are used, according to their function:
|Types of Cookies||Cookie Functions|
|Analysis and performance||They are used to help collect information about user traffic on the Site, understanding the behavior and origin of visitors. They collect information such as the Internet browsers used, the number of visits, the average duration of the visit, among others.|
|Advertising||These cookies are used to provide relevant content of interest to users, as they track their browsing habits. They can be used to display targeted advertising based on users’ interests and also allow measurement of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.|
You can manage the Site’s cookies by changing your browser settings to accept, reject or disable cookies. However, some functions and features of the Site may not work properly due to this change, impairing your browsing experience on the Site.
In addition to cookies, we use other tracking technologies such as web beacons (also known as Internet tags, tracking pixels or clear GIFs). These identifiers allow us to count the number of visitors to the Site, as well as recognize when certain links were accessed by users.
Links to other websites
Our Site contains links to third-party websites or applications (for example, our Instagram and Facebook pages, and our WhatsApp contact). However, once you use these links to leave our Site, you should note that we no longer have control over such platforms, and you should check the privacy policies and terms that apply to them.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may make changes to this Statement from time to time. Any new version of this Statement will be duly updated on the GSH Group’s communication channels.
Last updated: July 21, 2021.